You know the world is going crazy...

I am sleepy. I know I am sleepy because I kicked a dog on my way to work. I know I'm sleepy because after I kicked the dog, I realised that it was actually my bag and not at all a dog.

I am grouchy. I know I am grouchy because I am sleepy. I know I am grouchy because I shouted over the phone very angrily. I know I am sleepy because I shouted over the phone, and there was no one on the line because I forgot to dial the number.

I am moody. I know I am moody because I am grouchy. I know I am moody because I my face is so long that my chin is touching the floor. I know I am grouchy because I am cursing the carpet for being a carpet.

I am sleepy. I know I am sleepy because I am moody. I know I am moody because my eyes are looking down all the time. I know I am sleepy because I keep walking into the door.

The world is going crazy...

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hey, just out of curiosity, did you actually do all thoe things?
    -hettie
    Mel said...
    haha no.....I'm not that insane....yet...

    Getting there soon though. Oh yeah, I did walk into the door though...then again, I have been doing that on and off for the past 10 years so it's not new...

Post a Comment




 

Created by the Princess and Turtle 2007