Some turtles can't swim...

Despite popular believe that all turtles can swim, this is not the case. There is one particular land turtle that cannot swim, floats pathetically and often starts to drown when harassed in water. This is how that particular turtle looks like.

Yesterday, we went to the swimming pool where I proceeded to harass him (i.e. splashing water, attempting to pull off his trunks...you know, that sort of childish thingy children do in pools), and he panicked. He "ran" pathetically away from me -> straight into the pool light. HIs poor foot was cut and he bled pretty badly.

I felt so bad for harassing a turtle that cannot swim so I gave him a back massage when we got home :)

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    you look asian
    do you speak mandarin?
    Mel said...
    Yes :)
    I als speak Cantonese and can curse in both Hokkien and Hakka.
    I also speak Malay.
    Astrid said...
    Hey!

    I just thought to let ou know that your blog is not displaying correctly with the firefox browser...

    astrid

Post a Comment




 

Created by the Princess and Turtle 2007